Trustworthy Generator Repair Services in West Palm Beach, South Florida
Disruptive hurricanes are quite common in Florida, and being a resident you must be used to it. Having a backup generator is one thing that every Florida resident considers their right! Generators help you keep the power on in your homes during the storm times. Has your generator stopped working or isn't functioning properly when you need it, then it is high time you should look for reliable generator repair services like us. We at American Lighting & Electrical Services are experts in repairing generators of all models and makes of any brand including Briggs & Stratton, Cummins, Honeywell, Kohler, Generac , Siemens and more. Our technicians at American Lighting & Electrical Services are certified, licensed and professionally trained in generator repair services in West Palm Beach, South Florida; be it your backup one or a commercial one.
- When your generator shows tantrums while starting up
- When there is noticeable exterior damage on the generator
- When the generator begins to leak
- When there are alerts in diagnostics
- When your generator has not been maintained in a while
If you want to avoid being left in the dark during power cuts, then schedule generator maintenance every six months. Our experts can catch even the smallest issues during the preventative visits to ensure that the issues do not grow into major issues later. Moreover, it keeps the future generator repair costs down!
At American Lighting & Electrical Services, our experts can fix any problem with your generator. Some of the most common issues encountered by a generator that we fix include:
- Faulty wiring is responsible for stopping a generator from working properly.
- Leaking coolants can quickly drain the levels to zero. If your generator contains a sensor, it will let you know when your coolant levels go low in a lot of time to get it repaired and refilled.
- When the fuel lines of your generator remain empty for a long time, it tends to develop a blockage, or wear and tear occurs. And we can repair these blocked fuel lines to restore the functionality of your generator.
- Faulty fuel gauges prevent you from identifying when the fuel is low which may result in running out of fuel without you even knowing it.
- A frequently tripping circuit breaker prevents the generator from running consistently and our electricians can restore or substitute the breaker for ensuring a persistent performance.
- When your generator has already completed working for more than a decade, breakdowns are common signaling towards replacement.
What Makes Us Your Best Generator Repair Services in West Palm Beach, South Florida?
Our professional electricians and technicians with their years of experience provide quick and comprehensive emergency generator repair services in West Palm Beach, South Florida and nearby at the best prices. We pay attention to even the smallest flaw in your generator so that it can be resolved before it turns into something major. Get in touch with us today and get your generator repaired in a hassle-free way.
Counties & Cities we service
- Miami-Dade County
- Miami Beach
- Coral Springs
- Pompano Beach
- Broward County
- Palm Beach County
- Town of South Palm Beach
- Martin County
- Fort Lauderdale
- Town of Jupiter
- West Palm Beach
- Riviera Beach
- St Lucie County
- Lake Park
- North Palm Beach
- Palm Beach Gardens
- Royal Palm Beach
- Lake Worth
- Deerfield beach
- Boca Raton
- Delray Beach
- Cape Coral
- Belle Glade
- Highland Counties
- Boynton Beach
American Lighting & Electrical Services LLC obtained all permits needed to install a generator in West Palm Beach.
It depends on the size of the generator. Typically can range from $ 150 to $ 600
It depends on the size of the generator, the type of fuel, and the size of the tank. Typically it can vary between 8 to 20 hours.
This depends on factors such as the number of maintenance performed and the quality of the parts used, in addition to the number of hours used per year in this generator. In general, the service life of a backup generator is around 20 to 30 years.